• What is the deadline for placing orders? Orders must be placed by 12 p.m. Pacific Time the Saturday prior to
• Can I cancel a meal once the order has been placed? Meals can be cancelled until 9:00 p.m. the night before
the day for which the meals were ordered for credit only. This must be done by emailing us at
info@BlueWilloCatering.com in email please tell us the following information
Full name of your child
School your child attends
Grade your child is in
Date that needs to be canceled
• What is your refund policy? We have a "No Refund Policy" cancelled meals will result in a credit on your school lunch account. This credit will automatically be applied to your next order.
• What if I have children in multiple grades? When you add children to your account make sure you select the right grade for each child.
• What are the drink options with the meals? All meals include your choice Low-fat milk, Low-Fat Chocolate Milk, 100% Juice box or bottled what but check with your school. Some schools do not allow water or juice boxes.
• What happens if my child forgot his/her lunch can I charge a lunch? If your child forgot his/her lunch…Don’t worry we do send extra meals. We charge $5.00 a meal.
• Other questions related to cancellations? For school events scheduled on short notice, such as field trips or class outings, it is the parent's responsibility for their child’s school schedule. We are not informed by each school trips or outings.
• Do I have to order on the website using my credit card? We highly suggest that you use the website to do all of your ordering. It keeps costs down to a minimal. With our program we can access each day’s list of who has ordered and properly control food and labor costs which are passed along to you. We will accept order’s with a check. All Checks must be made out to Blue Willo and please note any returned checks will have a returned check fee of the amount of original check plus a fee of $50.00. We will no longer accept checks from any parent with a returned check.
• Update my e-mail address, phone number, or other contact information? You can update all account details in the My Account section, found at the left hand side of the screen after logging into your account.
• Change my password? You can update all account details in the My Account section, found at the left hand side of the screen after logging into your account.
• Pay for a walk in lunch? There are two ways to pay for walk in hot lunch. One is to leave a check at the front office of the school made out to Blue Willo or have your child hand cash or check to lunch staff at time of lunch.
• View past orders I have placed with Blue Willo? You can review any past order that you have placed by logging into the site and going to the left hand side of the screen and locating Order History.
• Add or update a student to my current account? If you need to add or update a student to your account, simply log on to your account and click on modify.
• View lunches in a calendar format? Log into site and click on your child’s name to view calendar.
• A calendar of menu items will be published on this site and posted at school monthly by the 20th of each.
• All menu items are subject to change based upon availability of quality ingredients and to accommodate special school events.
• A 3% transaction fee will be added to every order. This fee covers the cost of processing your payment.
• All Meals come with Seasonal Fresh Fruit and Organic Salad bar, and beverage.
• Drink choice are low-fat white milk, low-fat chocolate milk, low-fat strawberry milk, or Bottled Water.
• Teachers cannot take money. Please pay for your meals online.
• Orders must be placed by 12 p.m. pacific time. Saturday prior to service week. • No refunds will be given; credit will be issued for canceled meals.
• Meals must be canceled by 9:00 p.m. the night before the day for which the meals were ordered. After the 9:00 p.m. all sales are final. This must be done by emailing us by 9 p.m. the night prior to the service date. Email info@BlueWilloCatering.com
-Registration fee of $10.00 per family per year is so we can have the website for parents to use.
• Due to Health Code policies, personal food items cannot be held in the kitchen refrigerator or reheated by kitchen staff.
Due to health code we are not allow to heat children’s or staff food products in any micro wave located at a school.